Wednesday, 25 April 2012

Week in the Life 2012: Tuesday

Tuesday went a little something like this:


Tuesday 24th April 2012: dry washing in; wet washing out; my shelf in the shower room; loving Feilds on my iPod; getting ready - teal jeans, Aztec top and big scarf; quick coffee at the end of BBC Breakfast (NKOTBSB!!); moody skies on my walk to work; the last of the proofing on Mollie Makes issue 14; healthy lunch; the flatplan - please turn bright green!; continually pressing F5 to refresh the page; our Mollie ladies in the corner of the office; yay! Giraffe means we got it sent; I order a mango and lime daiquiri; walking home, I find loud roadworks right outside my house; quick and easy pizza and salad; crashed out at 10pm.

Follow my pictures as they happen on Instagram. Search for 'laramcspara'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by :)
Have a crafty day xx