Thursday, 12 April 2012

All the Cs

Chocolate, castles, cocktails, coastline, cream teas, (fish and) chips. A pretty standard trip to Cornwall and Devon for me, then.

It was a lovely break. Then stress-city at work this week and there's no rest for me this weekend! I've got a trip to London for Selina Lake's Homespun Style book launch party, then straight to north Wales for a friend's wedding, back to Bath on Sunday and then London again for the Book Fair on Monday. Phew! Will I see you at Selina's or LBF? What to pack? Argh! It's quarter to 10! Need to get on the case.

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, where are you going in Wales? That's my part of the world! Cornwall looked lovely :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! That's right in the middle of where all my family and in-laws live, so it's a trip we make often!

      Have fun :-)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by :)
Have a crafty day xx